30/10/2010

My webcomic

I have created my own stickman autobiographical webcomic. I designed the website and use to publish one comic a day. I have now slowed down, but am continuing to work on my webcomics. I edit the website constantly and will soon redesign the entire menu to add quite a few selections to come from my "other work" page. The website is mostly in html, but also includes php and css. Most of the website was hand-drawn like all the comics. This is a digital adaptation of a webcomic created in analogue format.

Link: http://www.stickmencomics.com

I have worked with a variety of different people, amongst which my most successful cyber-collaboration with the creator of The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Bob, the man in question, has posted my 100th webcomic on his website under "Stickmen Propaganda". I did make a spelling mistake on this comic, which is quite disastrous for someone who use to do copy editing.

The link to the comic on the website of The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is: http://www.venganza.org/2010/05/stickmen-propaganda/